I ordered a load of Flaphappy fabrics from The Fabric Fairy ages ago and they have been sitting in my stash for a while as they weren't quite what I was expecting. The quality is great, really lovely weight cotton lycra, but the prints were a lot larger and brighter than I thought they would be so I have been mulling over just what to do with them. This particular combo has turned out so much better than I thought it would, I made it as a muslin of the Jalie sweetheart top pattern and it's now one of my favourite tops.
The rest of the stripe went to make up some bike shorts for all of my girls, Ottobre 03/2010 #10. The bottom two are for the baby, I need to check her waist measurement so I can finish them off.