Wednesday 28 July 2010

So what's next?

You might have noticed that I've been busy lately :) Here's a glimpse of my incredibly untidy sewing space when I have several things on the go.

Lots of projects ready to go

Ran out of room!

The ironing board doubles as a dumping ground for cut out projects and the big pile of boxes behind it hold the fabrics I have fairly immediate plans for, the rest are in the boxes under the desk, by the window and in a wardrobe I sneakily took over when Hubby wasn't paying attention. If I can ever get the boxes in the sewing room sorted out I'll be able to use my whole desk and get all four machines going, it's annoying having to move one out of the way to get another out.

All of my current projects are done, I have a long list of things I should be sewing for the kids while ignoring the fact that I'm rotating the only two summer tops I have that fit me but I think what I'm actually going to work on next are a couple of quilts I've been wanting to make for a while involving these...

Soiree honey bun

Animal party

Animal party

Animal party FQ's

I will keep you posted :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous of all that you accomplish. If I had the time, all of my projects would be just like yours! Great job!

    ReplyDelete