Monday 27 December 2010

Xmas pj's

For the last three years I've made the kids matching pyjamas/nighties which they are allowed to unwrap and wear to bed on Christmas Eve. We were having a large family Christmas at my parents home this year so six pairs were required, one each for my kids and also for Niece E and Nephew O. I had five yards of a snowman print flannel left which came up the tiniest bit short for all of the trousers, Toddler had to have the backs of her trousers made from plain flannel with a couple of appliques stitched on. time ran out when making the tops so I settled for making two of them and embroidering some RTW for the others. The embroideries are simple text put together using my machine's built-in alphabets, they say "let it snow let it snow let it snow" which is so very appropriate for us this year!

Xmas pj's - trousers

Xmas pj's - tops

No comments:

Post a Comment