Tuesday 15 November 2011

Ottobre 04/04 #10, yes again!

The third and final dress for Toddler this winter  is my old favourite #10 from the Ottobre winter 2004 issue. I've lost count of how many times I've made this now, I just love it. Toddler chose the main fabric and the ricrac trim, I squeezed the contrast pieces out of leftovers from a pair of Monkey's trousers and dyed the fairies with Dylon powder pink machine dye. This was always one of my favourite fabric prints and it has been in my stash for a long time, she better not ruin this dress!

Ottobre 04/04 #10

I remembered to clip the neckline seam allowance before understitching it to the neck facing and that seems to have stopped the problem I have of the facing rolling slightly to the outside even when it's topstitched.

Ottobre 04/04 #10

Showing off my hard won invisible zipper skills :D

Ottobre 04/04 #10

Toddler modelling and just because he's cute a bonus snap of our cat Shadow giving his seal of approval :)

Ottobre 04/04 #10

Ottobre 04/04 #10

No comments:

Post a Comment